1. Clean and organize your space: Declutter your house to make it look bigger and cleaner. Buyers need to be able to imagine their own belongings in the home; so, avoid using bright colours and too many personal effects.
2. Keep Your Lawn Green: Get your lawn in shape. A patchy lawn takes away from the home's overall appearance. Give your front garden some kerb appeal. Most buyers will drive past your property before they book a viewing so keep the front looking as good as possible.
3. Make sure your EPC is up-to-date. The one you had with the house you bought years ago will not reflect any improvements you have made whilst you have been living at the property.
4. Update kitchen appliances: The kitchen is often the room that buyers gravitate towards first, and an updated kitchen can help sell your home. You don't have to remodel your kitchen to give it a new look. Updating your appliances to the current standard and replacing cupboard doors and worktops can make a big impact at a relatively low cost.
5. Update bathroom fixtures: A little change can go a long way when it comes to the look of your bathroom. Updating simple fixtures such as your sink and taps can give any outdated bathroom a more modern lookstyle.
6. Build a fence: If you're trying to sell a house, the appearance of a fence adds value to the home overall. Buyers with children or pets will appreciate the privacy and security of an enclosed garden.
7. Repair the gutter: Ensuring that your gutter is clean is crucial in protecting your home against water damage. Anything growing in the gutters should be removed.
8. Light up the outside: An easy and inexpensive way to increase your home's outdoor space is to add lighting. It makes it more appealing and safer.
9. Store and organize: Ample storage space is a plus, especially when it comes to garages and loft space. Efficient cupboards structures can help keep your clothes organized and can save space.
10. If you have pets, try and remove them for viewings and photographs. Then whizz around with the air fresheners, put on some coffee and warm some bread for the ultimate good house smell.
Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm
Saturday 10 am to 1 pm.
Sunday and Bank Holidays Closed
Viewings available outside these times by arrangement.
Visitors are always welcome during office hours. We may even pop the kettle on.
At odd times we have to close the office without warning so please call ahead to ensure we are in.
138 Colman Road, Norwich NR4 7AA.
Norwich 01603 627107
We love to hear from our customers and we always want to improve. Please fill in our form if you want more information about our services, to let us know something we did well or something we did that wasn't so good. Your feedback will help us provide even better services to our future customers.