The property is situated in Catton which is a popular suburb to the north of Norwich. The area has a range of local amenities including shops and schools. There are also regular bus services into the city of Norwich with a Park and Ride facility at Norwich International Airport which is located close by.
The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating throughout.
UPVC double glazed front door, radiator.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising WC, wall mounted wash basin, uPVC double glazed front window.
Lounge 5.35m x 3.08m
door to hallway, uPVC double glazed doors into rear garden,uPVC double glazed window overlooking garden, radiator, TV point.
Kitchen 3.98m x 2.1m
Fitted with a range of base wall and drawer units, sink unit and drainer, work surfaces, built in electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, uPVC double glazed front window, door to hallway.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 3.19m x 2.16m
uPVC double glazed, radiator, TV point, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 3.39m x 2.16m
uPVC double glazed rear window, built in cupboard.
Bedroom Three 3.05m x 2.78m
uPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath with shower attachment over, wall mounted wash basin, WC, extractor fan, fully tiled, radiator, two uPVC double glazed front windows.
To the front of the property there is access to parking.
To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with a paved area and a shed. The garden is secure and is enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact our office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER LANGFORD LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact us